This online shop is using cookies to give you the best shopping experience. Thereby for example the session information or language setting are stored on your computer. Without cookies the range of the online shop's functionality is limited.
If you do not agree, please click here.
Today we turn to you with news: Our new webshop is online!
Our customers benefit from a contemporary system that improves the comfort in the application. In addition to many updates and improvements the shop is now optimized for all digital devices (cellphones, tablets etc.).
Information for customers who already have an account
To continue logging in with your old account, you must reset or re-enter your password once. In this case please use the link “Forgotten password?”.
This new edition of Antifungal Therapy aims at providing concise, practical, need-to-know information for busy physicians dealing with fungal infections, such as infectious disease physicians, transplant surgeons, dermatologists, and intensivists, as well as basic scientists and pharmaceutical company researchers interested in the state of antifungal therapy. It provides a comprehensive, up-to-date overview of the pertinent issues pertaining to antifungal treatment including the basics of clinical mycology, management insights for various infections, evidence-based treatment recommendations, and helpful tables summarizing currently available pharmacokinetics data.
• Features useful information on administration, dosage and pharmacology of antifungal drugs that can be difficult to use in clinical practice
• Contains common Clinical Questions & Answers to highlight frequently encountered patient issues
• Covers clinical mycology essentials in addition to antifungal treatment to create a well-rounded reference
• Presents illustrations and clinical photos in full color to elucidate the concepts
• Provides detailed evidence of treatment recommendations